Calls and lines
High-quality business telephony services are a prerequisite for almost every business. If you want to reduce your expenses without sacrificing performance, Calls and Lines delivers high quality business telephony with extremely competitive calls costs, while allowing you to retain your BT lines and numbers.
We use an independent third party to show you by how much you could reduce your call costs so you know in advance what the service can offer and how much money you are likely to save. Your calls are routed over the Vodafone network, using Carrier Pre Selection without needing any of your equipment or numbers to be changed.
Take a look at the business benefits or give us a call on 0800 027 0011 to discuss how it could work for your business.
Some of the benefits of choosing Calls and Lines:
A highly competitive call tariff that is guaranteed to beat BT by 25%.
Honest and transparent
We use an independent third party to analyse your bill, and show you how much you can save. There are no hidden charges – e.g. we don’t have any “call connect” charges.
Quick and easy to set up so you can start saving in a couple of weeks. There’s nothing to sign – just say YES and we’ll do it all for you and send you a copy of the contract.
Peace of mind
The Vodafone network is the UK’s largest business network and is constantly monitored so you can be assured of maximum performance and reliability.
As your business grows the service can be set up across an individual site or multiple sites and individual telephone numbers.
You're in control
Ability to easily view and analyse your bills online.
Calls and Lines delivers a wide range of features including:
- Carrier pre selection (CPS) still uses the concept of access codes, but the access codes are implemented at the exchange rather than the customers’ premises.
- As the call reaches the exchange, BT’s systems can identify the call, with the aid of the access code, and route it over the relevant operator’s network. These 8xxx codes are administered by Ofcom and are only available to a licensed CPS Operator. CPS is a more effective and efficient way of re-routing calls.
Got questions? Take a look at our FAQs or give us a call on 0800 027 0011 and we would be happy to answer them.
If you have any questions about this product which are not answered below please give us a call on 0800 027 0011 and we'd be delighted to help.
What happens to my network and calling features?
Any features on your lines are transferred as they are.
What service levels do you offer?
Exactly the same as BT – we use the same engineers from Openreach.
Get in touch
Make an enquiry
- Solutions for growing businesses
- Wide product portfolio of voice, data and internet services
- Knowledgeable and friendly advice
- Call our sales team on 0800 027 0011